SONAR REAC Recording System: SONAR REAC Recording System
Kattava liveäänitys, miksaus, masterointi ja toimitusjärjestelmä V-Mixing Systeemille
FeaturesSONAR REAC Recording System yhdessä V-Mixing Systeemin tai Digital Snaken kanssa tarjoaa kattavan liveäänitys, miksaus, masterointi ja toimitusjärjestelmän. REAC-ajuri mahdollistaa Digital Snake/V-Mixer Systeemin liittämisen suoraan SONARiin. SONAR REAC Recording System sisältää:
- SONAR 8 Producer
- Cakewalkin valitsema äänikortti monitorointiin
- Valmiit SONAR Templatet, joissa tarvittavat 16-40 raitaiset esiasetukset
REAC-protokolla mahdollistaa max. 40 audiokanavan siirtämisen yhdessä "CAT5e Ethernet"- tai valokaapelissa. Cakewalkin kehittämän REAC-ajurin avulla V-Mixerin tai Digital Snaken REAC-ulostulo voidaan kytkeä suoraan pc:n verkkokorttiin.
Lue lisää Cakewalkin kotisivuilta.
SONAR 8 Producer Edition with the Cakewalk REAC Driver
The Leading Choice in Digital Audio Workstations
SONAR 8 Producer gives you what you need for recording, composing, editing, mixing, and mastering. Get innovations that matter, from exclusive features to ignite creativity and perfect your tracks, to groundbreaking technologies that always keep you in control, all backed by the industry's leading 64-bit audio quality. And SONAR 8 Producer delivers the go-to production tools you want with the best collection of virtual instruments, mixing, and mastering effects found in any DAW.
With unlimited tracks, amazing creative tools, inspiring virtual instruments, the freedom to work with any audio interface or control surface, and the most complete delivery capability for collaboration with users of other DAWS, award-winning SONAR Producer is your best choice in a digital audio workstation.
SONAR 8 is the only DAW that offers one-of-a-kind music creation tools that actually help in the songwriting process. Whether you are searching for new ideas or looking to add musical parts to existing songs, SONAR 8 can help you break through those creative blocks.
- Dimension Pro—allows you to add real and synthesized instrument sounds to your songs. It includes 7 GB of content, 2200+ programs, plus the Digital Sound Factory Vol. 2 Classic Keys Pack.
- Beatscape—is a one-of-a-kind loop performance instrument that features 16 pads, 16 step generators, and 48 effects. Trigger loops, create fresh remixes, or get an original beat going for your song.
- Rapture LE—is a special version of the award winning Rapture synthesizer. It includes over 200 programs & hundreds of oscillator shapes. Perfect for today's pop, dance, and electronic music.
- Loop Explorer 2.0—lets you browse and preview audio and MIDI groove clips and patterns. Quickly build backing tracks for your song and preview MIDI with the virtual instrument of your choice.
- TruePianos Amber—is a VSTi that provides realistic piano sounds, superb playability, and acoustic-style responsiveness. Get brilliant sounds with low CPU usage for optimal performance.
- The Integrated Step Sequencer—is the easiest way to create beats, grooves, and lines for all your instruments. Use your mouse or the included drum patterns to get a project started or to add new parts.
SONAR 8 provides the most comprehensive recording features of any DAW on the market today. It's designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding professional—whether recording a solo performance, a band, or even an orchestra.
- Recording without limits—unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI, unlimited simultaneous inputs, loop recording, and the ability to record for hours without stopping means you'll be able to capture all your ideas, no matter how big.
- Session Drummer 2—is the fastest and most fun way to create realistic and vital drum tracks. It works great when you want the sound and feel of a real drummer to play along with.
- Guitar Rig 3 LE—allows you to plug-in to the latest award-winning guitar amp modeler from Native Instruments. It includes 3 amps & cabinets, 11 effects, tuner, metronome, and over 50 presets.
- Track Templates—make it easy to get your project started. SONAR includes a variety of templates for audio, virtual instrument tracks, and even entire projects. Save your own templates any recall them instantly any time you need that sound.
- Stay inspired—with a new Dynamic Transport offering true rewind, fast forward, and pause; improved jog, shuttle, and scrub; audition and anytime recording for on the fly arming/unarming of tracks.
- Pure power—SONAR pioneered support for multicore and multiprocessor computers, Windows Vista, and x64 processing, now in version 8 we've optimized for high track count/low latency performance and a more responsive user experience.
SONAR 8 offers precision editing tools you won't find in any other DAW. Whether you're editing audio or MIDI, it's easy to make pinpoint edits and fix issues you didn't think were possible.
- AudioSnap—allows you to non-destructively fix audio timing, make instant tempo changes to an entire project—even quantize audio like you would MIDI.
- Roland V-Vocal editor—lets you achieve perfect vocals tracks and is integrated right inside SONAR. It includes pitch correction, phrasing, dynamics, vibrato, and Pitch to MIDI conversion.
- Comping—in SONAR is a breeze with powerful tools that take the headache out of getting the perfect take. Easily select the best performance from multiple takes and piece it together to sound like one flawless track.
- Smart MIDI Tool—revolutionize MIDI editing by providing you with a powerful and customizable workflow innovation. Three tools can each be configured to perform multiple operations, saving you valuable time.
SONAR 8 gives you deep control over virtual instruments, mixing, and more with innovative breakthroughs like Active Controller Technology.
- Active Controller Technology—get total control of virtual instruments, effects, and mixing from your MIDI controllers and control surfaces. Now includes even more ACT mappings.
- MIDI Controllers—easily add popular MIDI controllers including the Edirol PCR series for serious control of your virtual instruments. Even use ACT to mix your project via a MIDI controller.
- Control Surfaces—SONAR 8 supports popular control surfaces including those from Edirol, Mackie, Euphonix, and Frontier Design. Enjoy the best control surface support in the industry.
- Synth Rack—SONAR 8 includes a Synth Rack for easy access to all the virtual instruments in your project. Easily manage all the instruments in your project through one simple view.
SONAR 8 offers the perfect mixing environment for any professional engineer. SONAR's industry-first, end-to-end, 64-bit double precision floating point mix engine allows you to mix with sonic clarity using a suite of versatile effects, powerful mixing tools, and endless routing possibilities.
- Configurable Console—control volume, EQ, sends, pan, and much more just like a hardware mixer. You can also easily integrate most popular Control Surfaces or MIDI controllers.
- 64-bit audio mix engine—means you are mixing with the best audio quality in the industry today. Best of all, you can take advantage of this audio engine on both 32-bit and 64-bit PCs.
- Channel Tools—provides easy and powerful zero-latency channel processing for adjusting L/R channel placement, gain, pan/width, and phase; and more.
- VC-64 Vintage Channel—is a channel strip, dynamics processor, EQ, and De-Esser that's been called "the magic bullet for your tracks" by many engineers. It includes presets designed by professionals and can be side-chained.
- External hardware support—allows you to use hardware gear right in SONAR. Tracks stay tight with automatic plug-in delay compensation for external and internal plug-ins. Perfect for outboard gear, stomp boxes, and more.
- Transient Shaper—is a powerful tool for sculpting the transient dynamics of any percussive based source material. Great for drum loops and percussion, electric & acoustic guitars, and piano.
SONAR 8 allows you to deliver the final polish to your tracks with high-end effects that were designed specifically for the task of mastering.
- LP-64 EQ—is a linear-phase Equalizer that puts a professional sheen on your final mix. Get accurate processing and eliminate phase distortion that is common with parametric EQ.
- LP-64 Multiband—is a linear phase mastering compressor/limiter. It provides clean, clear non-smeared control over isolated bands for volume maximization or attenuation/limiting with superior linear phase technology.
- Boost 11—is a peak limiter that gives your final mix maximum volume and punch. With Boost 11's simple interface, you'll have your songs, radio- and duplication-ready in no time at all.
- TL-64 Tube Leveler—is a line driver/ leveling processor with advanced analog vacuum-tube circuit modeling algorithm. Add the unique qualities of tube color and warmth found in classic recordings.
- 64-bit Mastering—is a reality in SONAR with end-to-end 64-bit audio from native 64-bit audio files, tracks, busses, mastering effect inserts, to file export, your audio always retains its sonic integrity.
- Superior Final Rendering—whether you're archiving a 64-bit floating point, 384 kHz final master, or exporting 16-bit/44.1 kHz audio for CD/MP3 through Windowed Sinc Sample Rate conversion and POW-r Dithering.
Collaborate and Deliver
SONAR 8 offers various options for collaborating with other studios as well as delivering to virtually any format including CD, video, surround, and even the web.
- Flexible Import/Export—SONAR has you covered: AIF, Broadcast WAV, FLAC, SD2 (Sound Designer II), QuickTime video, and many other audio & video file formats.
- Surround—SONAR 8 allows you to mix in over 30 different surround formats. When you're done, use the 14-day SurCode unlimited trial Dolby encoders for Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic II.
- Collaborate—with studios and musicians using DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more—regardless if they are using a PC or Mac. Simply export your project as an OMF or Broadcast WAV files.
- Share your music—finish a project and immediately burn CDs or upload your music to the web. SONAR includes integrated CD ripping and burning, and Cakewalk Publisher to create streaming flash players to post on the Internet.
Roland FA-66 FireWire audio interface
The EDIROL FA-66 integrates perfectly with the SONAR REAC Recording System to allow for direct monitoring through a reliable FireWire connection.
- 6-In/6-Out FireWire Interface
- 1-in/1-out MIDI Interface (16 channels)
- FireWire bus powered for mobile use
- Compact, solid metal body makes it perfect for recording anywhere
- Record and playback at up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Brilliant recordings out-of-the box with premium pre-amps and built-in analog limiter
- Use professional condenser mics with +48V phantom power
- Premium Neutrik Combo Jacks allow you to conveniently plug in XLR, TRS, or 1/4"cables into the same input
- Hi-Z input for superior sound when recording high impedance instruments such as electric guitar
- +4 dBu output for professional integration
- Listen realtime while you record with zero-latency, direct monitoring, and separate headphone output
- FireWire 6 pin to 4 pin cable
- FireWire 6 pin to 6 pin cable
- DC 9V AC power adaptor
The digital mixing and recording system brings unprecedented ease, convenience and quality to installations and live-sound events. The V-Mixing System consists of digital snakes up to 80 inputs, a 48 channel digital mixing console, and splits for personal mixing, recording to software or internal stereo .wav recording to USB flash drives. The V-Mixing System delivers superior sound quality, is easy to use and learn, and offers all the digital benefits like instant recall, digital effects, remote controllability and more.
The S-1608 and S-0816 Digital Snake are compact versions of the popular S-4000 Digital Snake system. Easy to use and quick to install, the S-1608 Digital Snake system is a small format audio snake solution that offers the highest quality audio signal available in a portable snake system. The S-1608 Digital Snake system is ideal for bands, corporate A/V events, seminars, rental and staging houses, Houses of Worship and broadcasters that need the best possible sound quality from their audio without the high frequency losses and bulk of an analog snake.
The S-4000S is a modular digital snake system delivering 40 channels of high quality 24-bit/96kHz audio over Cat5e cables. System highlights include remote controllable XR-1 professional quality mic preamps, redundant Ethernet ports and splits using standard Ethernet hardware.
For help in configuring a computer for SONAR REAC Recording, visit PC Audio Labs.
|Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels|
|44.1/48/96 kHz||Record: 6 channels
Playback: 6 channels
|192 kHz||Record:4 channels
Playback: 4 channels
|PC interface||24 bits|
|AD/DA Conversion||24 bits (linear)|
|Digital output||44.1/48/96 kHz|
|Digital input||44.1/48/96 kHz|
|AD/DA Conversion||44.1/48/96/192 kHz|
|96.0 kHz||20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0/-2 dB)|
|48.0 kHz||20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)|
|44.1 kHz||20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)|
|Nominal Input Level|
|Input Jack 1--2 (XLR type)||-50 to -10 dBu|
|Input Jack 1-2 (1/4 inch TRS phone type)||-35 to +4 dBu|
|Input Jack 3-4||-10 dBu to ∞(balanced)|
|Nominal Output Level|
|Output Jack 1-4||+4 dBu (balanced)|
|Residual Noise Level|
|Output Jack 1-2||-95 dBu
(input terminated with 1 k ohms, MAIN VOLUME: 0 dB, INPUT SENS: +4 dBu, DIRECT MONITOR VOLUME: OUT1/2 position, IHF-A typ., Balanced）
|S/N RATIO (Typical)|
Digital input/output (Optical type, conforms to IEC60958)
|Front Panel||Input Jack 1-2 (XLR type / 1/4 inch TRS phone type)
XLR type (balanced / phantom power +48 V)
1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced)
Digital In Connector (Optical type)
Digital Out Connector (Optical type)
Headphones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
|Rear Panel||Input Jack 3-4 (RCA pin type)
Output Jack 1-4 (1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced))
MIDI Connectors (In, Out)
FireWire Connectors (6 pins type, 4 pins type)
|Power Supply||DC 9 V (AC adaptor) / FireWire Bus Power|
|Current Draw||650 mA|
FireWire cable (6 pins to 6 pins)
FireWire cable (6 pins to 4 pins)
|Size and Weight|
|Width||164 mm||6-1/2 inches|
|Depth||148 mm||5-7/8 inches|
|Height||44 mm||1-3/4 inches|
|Weight||0.7 kg||1 lbs. 7 oz.|
|0 dBu = 0.775 V rms|
|*The specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Windows XP (32 bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or higher
3 GB for 40 Channel Recording
Ethernet Port Speed
Gigabit Ethernet/CAT5e Only
1024 x 768, 16-bit color
1280 x 960, 24-bit color or higher
Audio Hard Drive Size
Audio Hard Disk Type
RAID 0 with (2) SATA drives
SPS/FA-66 FireWire Audio Interface or Cakewalk VS-700 R
DVD-ROM, DVD+/-R or DVD+/-RW
Digital Snake or V-Mixing System
Roland CAT5e Cables (supplied with Digital Snakes)
Gigabit Ethernet Switch (optional)